Thursday, December 23, 2010

Unforgetable Memories of my sweet 17 ♥

This was the 1st time I went to KL BY TRAIN with my best friend Mei Kee. We went to buy our gown for our school graduation Prom Night.
All the way I followed my family as I dont need to care about direction and everything.
How would I say unforgetable ?
Both of us dont have any experience of taking KTM and Monorail, and I dont even know how to get to Sungai Wang(our destination), all I know was take KTM to KL and THATS ALL!

Both of us looked like those who came from kampung, even those foreigners know better than us. LOL. I asked the counter lady which station we have to stop to reach Sungai Wang, she told me KL Central, and we bought it.
Seems that we were quite lucky, because every time we bought our tickets, the train already reached there, we dont have to stand and wait for hours. HAHA


Our KTM ticket to KL Central




The Map of Sungei Wang
(actually I wanna placed it after the post, but I dont know how to adjust it. Sry =X)

The most funniest part of all was in my mind, I thought KL Central was Sungai Wang. We stood inside the KTM as it's fulled with people. When I saw some Big Buildings on the way to KL Central, me and my friend were so excited and keep saying that :" YEAH! We r so clever, go to Sungai Wang was such a piece of cake! "
But when I looked outside the window, I saw it's somewhere kampung but not skyscrapers in my eyes, arent Sungai Wang is somewhere big n huge n packed with cars n buses?
Well I didnt care about that matter, UNTIL the train passed by those buildings and stop somewhere FURTHER, I mean, more far!
We stunned and OMG, we were such a KAMPUNG GIRL, really really KAMPUNG!

Well, forget about those KL things. =.=
If I keep writing, an essay will be formed.

We finally reached Sungai wang after so many rounds of searching and asking.

Another stupid things happened ! We nearly lost in Sungai Wang!
That was not the 1st time I went to Sungai Wang, but it's a bit hard for me to memorize the location of every shop as it's quite complicated (for me who less shop at there).
Well, we get a map from the information counter.

We finally bought our gown after shopped for hours! Lucky we managed to get back in time before the sky turns dark.
Still have much more I havent typed out, but due to lack of time, I skipped a lot.
I know readers will feel boring too if the blog is too long. =D

Gonna awake whole day long, I'm going to prepare myself around 3.30am in the morning later. Going for a trip to Malacca at 5am. I'm going to celebrate my Christmas at there for the 1st time! x)

Stay tuned and I'll update right after I back. Bye =)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha so noob lor you.. xD why don ask me sin?? KL is like my house la.. wahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry eason here lolx..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....u r KL ppl meh..how i know KL is ur house wor..din jio >_<

    ReplyDelete