Monday, January 3, 2011

My Secondary School Prom Night 2010

27th December 2010

My school SMJK Kwang Hua Klang's form 5 students organized a Christmas Reunion Prom Night.
Well, I planned a lot for this prom night as it's my very FIRST prom ever.
I set a target for myself, I must lost my weight until 4*kg, and this time, the prom will be my motivation.
I'd set this target for few times already, but it doesn't work, until the form for attending prom appeared infront of my eyes.
I filled in the form, paid the fees, and my losing weight journey started.

In few months time, I've successfully lost my weight! Without any medicine, I cut down the food intake, take less calories food, and fruits for dinner.
Besides, I bet with a friend of mine, Brandon. I bet, if I lost until 4*kg on 27th of December 2010, he will treat me Jogoya lunch buffet at StarHill Gallery KL. In reverse, I'll treat him too.

Guess what? He owe me a Jogoya Lunch! Haha.
But I'm good to him lar, I changed Jogoya to Sushi. As I know the feeling of losing too xD


4.00pm, 27th December 2010
Me and my friend Meikee made an appointment with our hair stylist.
The saloon is around Bandar Baru Klang.
We arrived at there around 4.00pm , and our makeover session started.


Mei Kee =D   (Half-way)
Me and Meikee xD
The light made my face looked to white! So fake! Swt..Scary lar..
Side view of me
Hair stylist, Chi En, Me, Mei Kee, Hair stylist =)




Well another friend of mine, Chi En came after us. I doesn't have a near photo of her. She had a Punk Hairstyle that night. ROCKZ!!

8.00pm,
We had our hair and make-ups done and we are totally late for our Prom!

We reached there and they were having performance by Belly Dancer and also The COOLEST performance of all, Beatbox performance from Koujee!
Koujee at prom night
He's damn cute n handsome! xD
AWWWW ! =D
Here's the photos took with my phone's camera.

Top - me
Bottom - Tjia Boon, Mei Kee, Chang Jun

YinYee, YuenZhi, MeiKee, KherChing, Me, ChiEn, MeiTeng

Me , MeiKee, Joey

Me, HanChong, MeiKee

Top- Eugene, Jackson, EnYew
Bottom- MeiKee, Brandon, Me
Me, Tjia Boon, Mei Kee

Me, Mei Kee, Meng Pei, Mei Teng

Me, Mei Kee, Ee Ling

Yuen Zhi, Hui Ying, Me, Chi En

Me and Alex

Me and Jie En

KarWai, ChuanLiong, MeiKee, Me

Kern Jiang and Me

Me, Mei Kee , Jessie

Chear Yong, Mei Kee, Me

Mei Kee, Boon Keong, Me

Chi En, Ray, Mei Kee, Me

Kyle and Me

Mei Kee and Kyle

Me and Wei Neng

Chi En and Me

My hair's side view

ss1

ss2

ss3

ss4

ss5

ss6

ss7

ss8


The Prom ended with some dance, and photographing was after that.
(I ended my post with lame ending, due to lack of time =X )

No comments:

Post a Comment