Monday, January 9, 2012

Show Shooting

24th December 2011, Wednesday

At LAST!  I have enough time, good mood and good internet speed to update my blog! (self-handicapping LOL)


Okay, as I mentioned earlier I was chosen to be special guest in a tv show right? The show called "Wonder Explorer" by 8TV, every Saturday 6pm on 8TV. You guys can't see me again because my episode already over, 24th of December 2011. A little disappointed too because I was at Sabah for a trip and at that time it's my episode. GRRRR!

Well there is a way to watch it, on TONTON, but I was upset with the management as I can't register as a member to watch my episode, it keep appear what stupid error that made me can't register. (You need to register an account in order to watch in TONTON)


For my friends that who would like to watch,
1. Log on to Tonton website. Click here to Tonton
2. Search for "wonder explorer"
3. Click on my episode (I'm so sorry that I've forgotten which episode I am, but I know it's between no.7 to no.12)

Here are some of the photo during show shooting progress.

Regret for wearing this blouse for shooting. Looked so fat in this blouse! 
The production group told me that because they have the same scene for another episode, so this show shooting day will have 2 episode shooting. (Mine and another guy's show)


Location : 天后宫 Thean Hou Temple, KL


waiting for gadget to set up
Clay Doll.  Another youth guest's episode







Another youth special guest (Black Shirt)
Host - Ah Yoon (White Shirt)


Setting up gadgets



Mine is about Dragon Beard Candy and Ting Ting Candy


Dragon Beard Candy in different flavour


First time use this kind of mic

Ting Ting Candy now

See Ah Yoon so cute!

Pulling Ting Ting Candy



It not me having a weird hand post, it because it's HOT! REALLY HOT!

Production Group


Knocking the Ting Ting Candy



Again! CUTE!







Our mouth full with Dragon Beard Candy and we can't open our mouth because it will BURST out!



Pulling Ting Ting Candy




Last photo before end, Me and Ah Yoon, 8TV Host.

No comments:

Post a Comment