Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Life! My University life at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman =)

Sorry guys for letting you all waited for so long. I'm so busy with my new life, and of course 1 of the reasons is I didn't bring my laptop to my 2nd home at Petaling Jaya, Selangor. I decided to buy a better performance laptop as I'm going to study Graphic Design and Multimedia course.

Now at last I reached my home and I had some free time to update my blog, the same old time, during midnight...haha...

It happened a lots of things since the last post. Due to lack of time (again = =), I brief all (not really all actually) of the thingy into 1 post. 


11st January 2011, Tuesday

WOOTZ,  I went to my secondary school, the thing different is, I DON'T HAVE TO WEAR UNIFORM TO GET IN ANYMORE!  haha...I wait for my friend to tumpang his car to my university. Since it's still early, I walked in with a friend of mine, Darren. He is my schoolmate and also unimate =D

View from upstairs. Juniors were going to PJ class.


After for some walk around my school, my another friend Jeff arrived, then we headed off to UTAR.

Weeeee weee...the booklet for freshmen. ME !! xD


15th January 2011, Saturday


Ahhh...It's Saturday, which means I'll start my 1st class on 17th, Monday! Today I moved some of my thingy into my new room at PJ. I'm going to stay there for quite a period. 1 year, maybe?
Well, me and my family decided to go to Subang parade for Chinese New Year shopping after that.
Last minute shopping always packed with people.

Took some photo while waiting for my sis to try on her clothes.
 We went to Manhattam Fish Market for our lunch.


I LIKE THIS FISHY! xDD

Vegetable salad for opening.

This espresso's size was so small!

The size of my fist n heart! @@

I had Dory fish fillet for my lunch.
20th January 2011, Thursday
The 1st midnight outing I EVER HAD! Hahaha... On 19th Wednesday, me and my housemate suggested to go for karaoke since the next day is holiday. We make ourselves prepared and we headed off to Sunway Piramid's Redbox karaoke. We booked Thursday 12am until 4am. xD

Shane's brother, Shane and Cassia(sweet couple), Kevin

WeiXiang, Shane's Bro, Shane & Cassia, Kevin

Kevin and PeiYing

ShuNing, she's very shy...

Shy again..lol
 We reached home around 4.30am and I slept on 5am xD. A brand new experience for me. =D


21st January 2011, Friday

I supposed to be at my real home today. My only class, practical class canceled without inform us. Many of my classmate wasted their time and money as some of them came here by LRT and buses. Me too! Well, I mean if I know the class has been cancel earlier, I won't be here at pj today.

Well, fine then. Luckily I have a friend of mine, Eugene accompany me in the library. So I decided to read my new book in the library. (and also to get some nap there, the airconds were so cold! xD )


Library

I get this book for myself.

My Sociology textbook!



I bought the photocopy set from my senior.

Eugene. He's so focus on his Biology. (Future environmental engineer)

The UTAR bus for UTAR students. The bus I took always.

Well, I'll end my post here today. I'm really tired right now. Gotta get some sleep.
Will update my post as soon as possible.
Good Night. =)

3 comments:

  1. Really crazy midnight outing lo, after that I still need to drive all the way back to johor somemore...next day tired like mad eh >.< but gud experience outing with u all, long time never tried this before, did release my stress of working life.. Hope we have chance to do such crazy thing again..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xhd : thx =D
    Rs : lol...u viewed my blog oso ar? haha...yea yea try next time xD

    ReplyDelete