Thursday, January 6, 2011

My future...

Since I graduated, I'm worrying about my further studies, whether I will be accept by UTAR or not.
I applied, but still many problems occurred.

Well, I can't get my driving license before my university start their classes. So, I have to worry about my transportation now. Either take KTM and bus or staying there. The UTAR campus I'll be studying is located at Petaling Jaya. (quite a distance from my house)

I'd received the letter from UTAR yesterday. Seems that I've successfully enroll to UTAR.
But the main problem now is I don't know whether I should stay there or what.

Seriously, I'm afraid of hostel or those rental houses. I've read too much of horror stories and movies.
The history of the hostel will be a mystery. Landlord wouldn't tell us what had happened last time if there really happened something before. (murder, suicide etc.)

And yet, I'm AFRAID of GHOST! 
Yes, I'm afraid of darkness as well. I couldn't sleep at night if I heard noises. I'm sensitive in hearing. So, little noises will awake me from my sleep.

So, it's a bit hard for me to stay at hostel. Second choice will be taking KTM and buses.
Nowadays I've  read so many news about robbing, raping or snatching nearby train station or bus stop. If I have to take KTM to UTAR, I have to wait for train every morning and also after class. Repeat the same routine might get me into snatcher's aim. It's not safety also.


ISHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!
My class starts next week...
What am I supposed to do?
Help me please... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment