Monday, June 4, 2012

A Whole New World-----Inspiration (1)- Creative Thinking and Idea Generation

Inspiration (1)- Creative Thinking and Idea Generation
*Week 1 & 2 , 4th of June 2012*

Name: Celine Khor Li Yinn
ID : 1101025
Tutorial : T4


Well I never expect that I will have this unexpected exercise for my subject Creative Thinking and Idea Generation which is "Write a blog every week".It's a bit weird but yet it's something different from other subjects, and it's more interesting for sure!

So now I'm going to start the first exercise with the theme given by lecturer "
INSPIRATION".

Okay, what inspire me? Go with the basic one, why do I write blog, and who or what have inspired me to write blog?

During my form 5 year, I have some friends who always write their stories on blog, and every time after they update their blogs for sure I'll visit it. They always update their stories with tons of photo, and I'll always see a lots of people from all over Malaysia visit my friends' blogs  and commented about it. From this way, they get a lots of attentions from other people. I wish to share my story to other people else like what they are doing, so this is what makes me start blogging.

My Friend's blog

At that time, I'm not a Facebook everyday user yet, so I didn't really share something about me on Facebook. Even though I am everyday user, Facebook still can't fight with blog, as blog is still the best way to write a diary, story or something like I do now.

So when it comes to the end of the year 2010, I finish my SPM and I started to look for information on how to create a blog, and 
THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS!

Unfortunately,  I only manage to write 20+ posts since I started to blog
 (very very less compare to other bloggers). The reason is I am lazy to upload the photos because my internet line is so sooo slow! I can't write my story without the photos because a lots of thing happen I cant describe with words, so that's why. =)
But now I think I need to get back on track because I need to write at least a blog every week for my subject.
WISH ME GOOD LUCK! =)


My recent photo. I'm now with SHORT HAIR!




2 comments:

  1. 加油~ u can de...XD perhaps when u have no idea wat to write about u can jux share wat u eat for breakfast lunch and dinner..XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot leh, must use the theme inspiration = =

    ReplyDelete