Saturday, May 21, 2011

I LOVE YOU !!

20 / 05 / 2011  A.K.A  520  A.K.A. 我爱你 (I Love You)  


Today it's a special day. A day full with love as 520 (short form for 20th of May) means I Love You ( 我爱你 Wo Ai Ni ) in Mandarin.

Well, it's quite a special day for me too as something special happens on me. xD


But then, a sad case. It's 21st May tomorrow and everyone is talking about THE END OF THE DAY.

Well, I'm wondering and struggling , whether I should sleep or not.


If I sleep - I won't suffer any pain from earthquake and pain of dying. Straight away sleep until die.
If I stay awake - I will be able to welcome the END OF THE DAY which happens only ONCE in a LIFETIME but I have to suffer the pain! You won't be having many Dooms day, aren't you?

Well of course I don't wish this would happen. I just reached 18 this year, I haven't even started to enjoy my life yet. It's just the beginning of my life!

00.05am 21st May 2011 now, nothing happen? LOL!


The Video about 21st of May 2011. Dooms Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment