Thursday, December 30, 2010

Malacca, The Historical City

24th and 25th of December 2010

This was the 1st time I celebrated Christmas with my family at Malacca.
My aunt suggested this long time ago, because we never celebrate Christmas with Portuguese.
Portuguese really put a lots of effort inside for their Christmas celebration.

24th ,
We arrived Malacca around 7.30am. We had our breakfast there. After that, we off to Zoo Malacca as our 1st destination.



Main entrance of Zoo Malacca
Monkeys =D
Crocs! =X  I felt scary when I stood near to it.

Snake. I have no guts to near to it, so I Zoomed it xD
Old Rhino, their skin were so tough!

Miniature Horse  a.k.a  PONY!

I forgotten what is this, but it's CUTE! xD

Do you know what is this? Can u spot them? =D

Love its' tail  x)


Mandarin Duck


Iguana

Ant eater! So cute! xD

He sensed FOOD!


Its taller than me. MUCH TALLER and BIGGER than ME!

Giraffe
Tiger

The King, so steady..haha..have pose somemore

I forgotten what this call also, they eat fishes >_<

Alligator

Its' looking at me!

Again! xD


So cool, I love its' spiky hair!

Stones? xD

Zebraaaaa
My mummy and daddy =D

Me and my cousin, joey. LOL

My sister

My brother and my aunt

Flamingo

Joey. She asked me to take an emo photo of her, so I took from this angle. =)

3 of them were sleeping.


So chubby and cute!
LOL. I know it looks funny =.=

Elephant

Porcupine

Parrots
  


We went to Jonker street and had our lunch after that. My hp out of battery, so I couldn't take much photos during that afternoon. Sigh..
The river.

Entrance to Jonker street.

Lol, in the restaurant.
(My batteries dead after this =.=)




Beautiful night view

Windmill

Cruise lane

On da boat

Joey, sis and me


My hands were shaking, beautiful coloured water fountain


Eyes of Malacca

Ignore my big round face = =

Jonker walk, crowded with people.



Outfit on that night

At lobby (2am in the morning xD)
Outfit of the next morning

Statue of Cheng Ho

Nyonya style house

My restaurant xD

Portuguese Square

SS again = =

Temple


Before we go went back to Klang, we stopped at Port Dickson for seafood as our dinner.
It's 7.45pm on the beach.



Ahh...an interesting and tiring day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment