Monday, June 4, 2012

Inspiration (2) - Creative Thinking and Idea Generation
*Week 1 & 2 ,  4th of June 2012*

Name : Celine Khor Li Yinn
ID : 1101025
Tutorial : T4

Second article! (not consider as an article actually, but I do not know what should I call it)

Inspiration? I really need inspiration badly now! Inspiration on what should I write for this exercise!

Okay let me think....AH-HA!
I need to think of a concept for my Drawing II's assignment I. It's about Malaysia Tourism, I need to promote it through my drawing.

I went for a vacation last year and it inspire me now! I went to Sabah last year, and I think I should promote it because it's really an awesome place to visit and not really all Malaysian put Sabah in their vacation's destination list. I choose Sabah as my destination and the concept will be relaxation.

Now I shall show you why I choose Sabah. 



Seas at Sabah, it's so crystal clear!

Sea

Sabah Tea Garden

Long house at Sabah Tea Garden

The cottage that I stayed when I'm at Sabah Tea Garden.  It's really nice and there is only 2 of this cottage, so IT'S LIMITED.

Male proboscis monkey.

Female proboscis monkey.

The nice view, the clear sea, the relaxing environment, and animal that cannot be found in other state of Malaysia, inspire me to choose this state and promote it to whole world!

Do you agree that Sabah is beautiful? =)







No comments:

Post a Comment