Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ARGH~!!!! I Hated that !!!

I HATED when the stupid streamyx runs so slow! I can't do anything even view someone's photo!
I have the mood and time to update my blog today, but the LINE made me threw my mood away!

I have hundreds of photos to upload with, and guess wat? 1 photo takes 10 mins time to upload, can you imagine hundreds of photos will gonna take how much of my time?
Stupid internet, paid for nothing. It's getting worse day by day. My blog will become dull and dead without photos.

Sorry dear readers, I don't mean that. I just want everyone enjoy viewing my blog, and that's all.
Sigh..tomorrow I have to go to my classmate's farewell party, the following day will be my brother's birthday and countdown party. I think I have to wait until 2011 to upload all photo at once.

Dear readers, sorry and be patient =)
Love you guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment