Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Inspiration (12) - Creative Thinking and Idea Generation

Bill Gates's Quotes

It is interesting for me to read those famous people's quotes, because I think their life must be full of stories or meaningful so that they will think out those meaningful sentences and share it to the world. They must be have gone through a lots of hard time and trained them to be more experience in life.

I would like to share few of the quotes from Bill Gates's that I prefer.

1. Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.

2. I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.

3.  If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn't have tenure.

4. 
Life is not fair; get used to it.

5. 
We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don't let yourself be lulled into inaction.


When I saw these quotes it really inspired me a lot in my life. I have not go through all of these so I still cannot understand of how these quotes were created and the real meaning behind the words.
How to relate to creativity?
Well, when you have your life meaningful, and you will become creative in your life automatically.
You control your life, how you want it to be creative, it is up to you. 


Reference: 
Bill Gates. (n.d.). BrainyQuote.com. Retrieved August 28, 2012, from BrainyQuote.com Web site: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/bill_gates.html 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment