Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Inspiration (11) - Creative Thinking and Idea Generation

Try out!

I am already searching for jobs for my next 1-month semester break even the break have not started yet because I hope to get a good job during the holiday as I do not want to waste my time doing nothing at home, and yes, this is also the first time I'm coming out to the society.

I have searched a lots of part time jobs around my area, and I can see on so many websites, 90% of the jobs (part time) is as a promoter, but I do not wish to work as a promoter.

There are few jobs that I would like to do in my future. First 1, designer that only uses "mouth" to design. I remember Miss Ruth mention before that there are few types of designer out there, such as designer that only use hand to design without brain or mouth. This type of designer they only do exactly what project that is given to them. They could not think of the idea themselves, but they can do well with the design given as they have good designing skills. Next type of designer is as opposite to the first one. The second designer uses mouth and brain to design. This type of designer do not have good designing skills, but they have a lots of good design ideas! The last one will be the insane one, good in both sides and that would not be me because I do not really like to use hand draw.  =.=

The second job that I would like to do in my future is event planner. I do not know when and do not know why I started love event planning job, but I think it might because I love to do those craft DIY thingy, BUT NOT DRAW!

So, I have tried to search for jobs related to both of this. I have found few jobs that are designing, but their pay are TOO LOW, really really low, as low as RM15 per page! I do not know whether should I do or not, as I cannot find jobs related to event planning.

Luckily, I attended a friend's 21st birthday party, and the party inspired me!
Why?
It is because all the parties that I have attended this year are all almost the same. Not much decorating, and even it has, it is not interesting.

So, I have a plan, and the plan is I will decorate my boyfriend's and my 21st birthday party! If it's successful, I think I will have a lots of friends asking who's the planner, and by that I can promote myself and my decorating design!!!

Hopefully my dream would come true. So, to make myself more creative, I will attend all the parties or event held before reaches my boyfriend's 21st birthday which is next year August, and get all the inspiration from others' design!






No comments:

Post a Comment