Sunday, July 1, 2012

Inspiration (5) - Creative Thinking And Idea Generation

Favorite

I am taking two subjects called Creative Thinking and Idea Generation and Creative Communication Design this semester, and I love this two subjects so much because it is a quite interesting subjects that need us to brainstorm for creative ideas for our assignments. This two subjects mostly teach us on how to develop good creative ideas, have a better idea for our assignments such as "Point-Of-Purchase" and "Children Storybook" which I am doing right now.


I love give stupid or creative ideas, design and do assignments that require you to DIY - Do it yourself. We need to do a mini mock-up for point-of-purchase assignment and that will be a challenge for me because I never do it before. Besides, me and my group need to design and create a "Children Storybook" too! I dislike those boring, dead, theory-based assignments, they are really killing me!



Assignment for Creative Communication Design

Example for "Point-of-Purchase"-

Point of Purchase

Point of Purchase




Assignment for Creative Thinking and Idea Generation


Example for "Children Storybook"-

Children Storybook cover

Children Storybook Pop-Up content






I hope that I will have this kind of interesting assignment for the next two studying years, so that I can enjoy my life without doing other boring assignments. Hope from this kind of assignment, I can improve my creativity,show the best in me and prepare myself in the sense of creativity before entering the real society out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment