Sunday, July 15, 2012

Inspiration (6) - Creative Thinking and Idea Generation

What??!
Recently, I have saw 1 photo or news which surprise me. Well I knew other this kind of shocking news long time ago, but still not really believe it until recently I saw this photo from Facebook.

It is a news about a painting by Joan Miro sold for about $37.7 million Cdn!
The painting called Peinture (Etoile Bleue), and it was an abstract from his dream painting cycle. 
There is no explanation about what does this painting really means, just a simply abstract work from him.

Even great artist, Pablo Picasso's work - Homme Assis was only sold for $9.9 million.


This news / painting that I do not understand why really inspired me because I have always feel bad about my drawing and painting.

There are a lots of good students who always get grade A for their work in my class, and I get grade B. So there is always a stupid thought from me that: I would hardly survive in this society, because even in my class already have quite many good student, so there will be more out there. 

My semester 1 Drawing Artwork:
First Drawing Assignment 1 - Failed

Second Re-do Drawing Assignment 1 - Passed
Drawing Assignment 2 - Passed

All of this above are some of my best work during Drawing class for semester 1. The total grade I got was only B+, not even A-. A lot of them get A-, A and even A+. So I felt very disappointed and depressed.

Until recently, I get some inspiration about this matter. This is Art, not all people have the same judgement toward an artwork. A same artwork, some might feel it's a bad work but some might feel it's a great work.
I might feel my artworks are not good artwork, but now I believed that there will be someone out there that would appreciate my work. =)

So, I should keep my passion higher toward arts and do not give up because there are a lots of chances waiting for me outside! 


No comments:

Post a Comment