Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Inspiration (10) - Creative Thinking and Idea Generation

A Song

Recently we can hear few of the super duper famous hot songs keep on repeating and repeating on the radio, sharing the songs from Youtube on Facebook,  in school, friends and anywhere that you can find devices that could play songs.

During the early half year of 2012, a Korean song named "Fantasic Baby" by BigBang influenced a lots of people, nationwide. We'll just take examples from our country Malaysia. Even though most of the Malaysian could not understand Korean language, but the song had already marked in their mind, and I have a lots of friends plus almost 80% Malaysian listen to that song  NEARLY everyday.

Fantasic Baby's genre is pop, but then a song before that suddenly inspired me to change this Golden title song into a more sentimental type, I would say acoustic type. I heard the acoustic version of "DJ's got us falling in love" last year, and it really gives a big impact on my knowledge towards music. A same song, in 2 different version, genre, feeling, but both still sounds very nice. I never thought of doing that!

Seems that someone had try on changing the old pop song into acoustic song, why not I also try to change the song into acoustic version, since the song "Fantasic Baby" is so famous till now, the fans of this song might like it?

Well it takes time to change, it is not that easy because you have to find the suitable melody with suitable chords. I think I will start this "mission" during my upcoming semester break, and hopefully it will success.
If I succeed and I keep on doing a lots of this, it will improve my creativity in music sense. If you do not know how to compose your own song, then you MODIFY others' songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment